OK, you’re standing in front of your closet preparing for Saturday night, and you wonder… What do I wear? What do I do with my hair?
Never fear, we’ve got you covered. Here’s what you need to know to get ready for Fall Ball 2017: American Bandstand!
- Theme: Yes, American Bandstand was on the air for nearly 40 years, but we are focusing on the early days when the show was filmed in good ol’ Philadelphia! Think 1950’s and 1960’s nostalgia. Think Hairspray, think Chuck Berry, think Rock ‘n’ Roll when it was still sweet and innocent.
- Attire: Fall Ball is traditionally a formal cocktail event, so we want to see you in your very best! Get fun and snappy in your tuxedo or suit, and cocktail dresses are great, too! Dressing according to the theme is also applauded… Plaid jacket and skinny tie? Poodle skirt and bobby socks? Yes, please! More than anything, dress for dancing and fun.
- Drinks: Of course, there’s a full and open bar throughout the night. Not only that, we will have themed signature cocktails to make the night even more fun!
- Parking: We know, parking in Center City is tough! The Loews Philadelphia Hotel has a parking garage, plus there are several lots within a couple of blocks of the hotel. There’s also ample public transportation!
- After Party: We know Fall Ball goers love to cut the rug, so at 11:30pm we’ll be moving the party over to Voyeur, one of Center City’s liveliest nightclubs.
We can’t wait for a fabulous night of mingling, dancing and fundraising with you!
For those procrastinating, you have until MIDNIGHT to purchase your tickets online, otherwise, you can always get your tickets at the door!PURCHASE TICKETS NOW